To help educate, support, and encourage those families God has called into adopting and fostering and to teach the church how to surround and encapsulate these families.
· Respite Care / Babysitting
· Prayer / Encouragement Partners for Parents
· Mentoring / Big Brother / Big Sister
· Donations (Bibles, clothes, bags, gift cards sports scholarships, etc.)
· Testimonials - Those willing to share in private group setting their testimony
and experience either in fostering, adopting, being adopted or being in foster care themselves.
· Transportation / Errands
· People that can personalize items
· Yardwork / Handy Work
· Party / Shower Hosts
WEDNESDAY NIGHT | 6:30pm - 8:00pm
We would love for you to join us on Wednesday Nights as we build relationships together and help each other in this Foster & Adoption journey.
Whether you are considering fostering/ adopting or are simply interested in helping out in the ministry, you are absolutely welcome! We spend the time sharing about our experiences, planning for upcoming events to serve fostered children, and simply walk through life together.
We would love for you to join us!
For more information on how you can get involved in the Foster & Adoption Ministry, or if you have any questions for our team, please fill out the form below and we will get back with you as soon as we can.
1331 Bulverde Rd. | Bulverde, TX 78163