To help educate, support, and encourage those families God has called into adopting and fostering and to teach the church how to surround and encapsulate these families.
WAYS TO SUPPORT
· Respite Care / Babysitting
· Prayer / Encouragement Partners for Parents
· Mentoring / Big Brother / Big Sister
· Donations (Bibles, clothes, bags, gift cards sports scholarships, etc.)
· Testimonials - Those willing to share in private group setting their testimony and experience either in fostering, adopting, being adopted or being in foster care themselves.
· Transportation / Errands
· People that can personalize items
· Yardwork / Handy Work
· Party / Shower Hosts
PARENT'S DAY OUT
DATE TBD | 4 HOURS ON SATURDAY | BBC GYM
BBC FAM is looking for volunteers to help watch foster children, during a Parent's Day Out for foster and adoption families. This event will be held at the Bulverde Baptist Church, on a Saturday this summer (To Be Determined), and require only four hours of your time. There is no official training required. You are only required to have a background check by the church.
If you are interested in helping us put on this Parent's Day Out, please fill out the form below and let us know that you would like to help! We will keep you updated on the event and let you know when we decide on a date and time!
FAM Information Request
For more information on how you can get involved in the Foster & Adoption Ministry, or if you have any questions for our team, please fill out the form below and we will get back with you as soon as we can.